- Alam, N.; Chowdhury, M. E.; Mridha, M. K.; Ahmed, A.; Reichenbach, L. J.; Streatfield, P. K.; Azim, T.
(2013). Factors associated with condom use negotiation by female sex workers in Bangladesh |
International Journal of STD and AIDS, Vol. 24, No. 10, pp. 813-821.
- Chowdhury, M. E.; Alam, N.; Anwar, I.; Ahmed, A.; Saidel, T.; Mallick, P. S.; Kelly, R.; Streatfield, P. K.
(2012). Assessment of non-marital sexual behaviours of men in Bangladesh: A methodological
experiment using a modified confidential ballot-box method | International Journal of STD and AIDS,
Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. e13-e17.
- Hasan, M. T.; Nath, S. R.; Khan, N. S.; Akram, O.; Gomes, T. M.; Rashid, S. F. (2012). Internalized
HIV/AIDS-related stigma in a sample of HIV-positive people in Bangladesh | Journal of Health,
Population and Nutrition, Vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 22-30.
- Haseen, F.; Chawdhury, F. A. H.; Hossain, M. E.; Huq, M.; Bhuiyan, M. U.; Imam, H.; Rahman, D. M. M.;
Gazi, R.; Khan, S. I.; Kelly, R.; Ahmed, J.; Rahman, M. (2012). Sexually transmitted infections and
sexual behaviour among youth clients of hotel-based female sex workers in Dhaka, Bangladesh |
International Journal of STD and AIDS, Vol. 23, No. 8, pp. 553-559.
- Hossain, K. J.; Akter, N.; Kamal, M.; Mandal, M. C.; Aktharuzzaman, M. (2012). Screening for HIV
among substance users undergoing detoxification | International Journal of STD and AIDS, Vol. 23, No.
10, pp. e1-e5.
- Huq, M.; Nahar, S.; Alam, A.; Imam, H.; Rahman, M. (2012). The prevalence of selected high-risk
human papillomavirus infections among female sex workers in Dhaka, Bangladesh | International
Journal of STD and AIDS, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 151-152.
- Jesmin, S. S.; Chaudhuri, S. (2013). Why Do Some Women Know More? An Exploration of the
Association of Community Socioeconomic Characteristics, Social Capital, and HIV/AIDS Knowledge |
Women and Health, Vol. 53, No. 7, pp. 669-692.
- Kainne, Dokubo, E.; Kim, A. A.; Le, L. -V.; Nadol, P. J.; Prybylski, D.; Wolfe, M. I. (2013). HIV incidence
in Asia: A review of available data and assessment of the epidemic | AIDS Reviews, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp.
- Kamal, S. M. Mostafa (2012). Vulnerable sexuality and HIV/AIDS prevention knowledge among ethnic
tribal male youth in Bangladesh | Sex Education, Vol. 12, No. 2 (April), pp. 127-145.
- Rahman, M.; Chowdhury, E. I.; Reza, M.; Alam, M. S.; Sarker, M. S.; Afrad, M. H.; Alam, M.; Rahman, M.
Z.; Pourkarim, M. R.; Azim, T. (2012). Genetic characterization of hepatitis C viruses in HIV positive
people who inject drugs, Dhaka, Bangladesh | Journal of AIDS and Clinical Research, Vol. 3, No. 7.
- Sarma, H.; Islam, M. A.; Gazi, R. (2013). Impact of training of teachers on their ability, skills, and
confidence to teach HIV/AIDS in classroom: A qualitative assessment | BMC Public Health, Vol. 13, No.
1, Article No. 990.
- Sarma, H.; Oliveras, E. (2013). Implementing HIV/AIDS Education: Impact of teachers' training on
HIV/AIDS education in bangladesh | Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition, Vol. 31, No. 1, pp. 20-