- Ahmed, Sabreena; Abu Sadat Nurullah and Subarna Sarkar (2010) The Use of SMS and Language
Transformation in Bangladesh, Spectrum, Vol. 6 and 7, pp. 107-139.
- Akbar, Shyamoli; Uttam Kumar Dhar; and Goutam Roy (2008) My Language Sadri (in Sadri); Rajshahi,
Bangladesh: Action Research on Literacy & Curriculum Development in Mother Tongue for Oraon
Community of Northwest Bangladesh-ARP, ASHARI.
- Begum, S. and Md. Hasanuzzaman (2009) Computer vision-based Bangladeshi sign language
recognition system; ICCIT 2009 - Proceedings of 2009 12th International Conference on Computer and
Information Technology, pp. 414-419.
- Crawley, W. (2010) Bangladesh, 1971, and the BBC South Asian language services: Perceptions of a
conflict; South Asian Diaspora, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 73-93.
- Goulah, J. (2010) Conceptualizing environmental refugees in education: A transformative language-
learning framework; Diaspora, Indigenous, and Minority Education, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 192-207.
- Hamadani, Jena D.; Baker-Henningham, Helen; Tofail, Fahmida; Mehrin, Fardina; Huda, Syed N.;
Grantham-McGregor, Sally M. (2010) Validity and reliability of mothers' reports of language
development in 1-year-old children in a large-scale survey in Bangladesh; Food & Nutrition Bulletin,
Vol. 31, Supplement 2 (June), pp. 198-206.
- Hamid, M. O. (2010) Fieldwork for language education research in rural Bangladesh: Ethical issues
and dilemmas; International Journal of Research and Method in Education, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 259-271.
- Hamid, M. O. and R. B. Baldauf (2011) English and socio-economic disadvantage: Learner voices
from rural Bangladesh; Language Learning Journal, Vol. 39, No. 2, pp. 201-217.
- Hamid, O. M. (2010) Globalisation, English for everyone and English teacher capacity: Language
policy discourses and realities in Bangladesh; Current Issues in Language Planning, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp.
- Howlader, Mohammad Rasel (2010) Teaching English Pronunciation in Countries where English is a
Second Language: Bangladesh Perspective; ASA University Review, Vol. 4, No. 2 (July-December).
- Hyder, Sayeed (2011) The Great Language Movement, Dhaka, Bangladesh: Rahelee Zinnat Shoma.
- Khan, S. U. D. (2010) Bengali (Bangladeshi Standard), Journal of the International Phonetic
Association, Vol. 40, No. 2, pp. 221-225.
- Mathbor, Golam M. and Faisal Ahmmed (2013) Does Language Affect Early Learning at Schools?
Answer from the Khasi and Manipuri Indigenous Communities in Bangladesh Indigenous Communities
in Bangladesh; Paper presented at the BDI/CSAS Conference on Bridging the Policy-Action Divide:
Challenges and Prospects for Bangladesh, at the UC Berkeley, CA (February 22-24).
- Nayla, Samina Akter (2009) English Language Teaching at Undergraduate Level in the Private
Universities in Bangladesh; ASA University Review, Vol. 3, No. 1 (January-June).
- Rahman, T. (2010) A multilingual language-in-education policy for indigenous minorities in
Bangladesh: Challenges and possibilities; Current Issues in Language Planning, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 37-
- Saha, Kuntal K.; Fahmida Tofail; Edward A. Frongillo; Fardina Mehrin; Shams E. Arifeen; Lars Å.
Persson; Kathleen M. Rasmussen; and Jena D. Hamadani (2009) Household food security is
associated with early childhood language development in rural Bangladesh; FASEB Journal (The,
Journal of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology), Vol. 23, No. 336.2.
- Saha, Kuntal K.; Fahmida Tofail; Edward A. Frongillo; K. M. Rasmussen; S. E. Arifeen; L. A. Persson;
S. N. Huda; and J. D. Hamadani (2010) Household food security is associated with early childhood
language development: results from a longitudinal study in rural Bangladesh; Child: Care, Health and
Development, Vol. 36, No. 3 (May), pp. 309-316.
- Walsh, C. S.; Shrestha, P.; Hedges, C. (2011) Leveraging low-cost mobile technologies in
Bangladesh: A case study of innovative practices for teacher professional development and
communicative English language teaching; Communications in Computer and Information Science,
Vol. 177, pp. 152-166.