- Aboud, Frances E. and Kamal Hossain (2011) The impact of preprimary school on primary school achievement in Bangladesh |
Early Childhood Research Quarterly, Vol. 26, No. 2 (2nd Quarter) , pp. 237-246.
- Addo-Yobo, E.; Anh, D. D.; El-Sayed, H. F.; Fox, L. M.; Fox, M. P.; Macleod, W.; Saha, S.; Tuan, T. A.; Thea, D.
M.; Qazi, S. (2011) Outpatient treatment of children with severe pneumonia with oral amoxicillin in four countries:
The MASS study | Tropical Medicine and International Health, Vol. 16, No. 8, pp. 995-1006.
- Ahsan, M. Tariq 2009 | Interagency cooperation and collaboration: How much it is Important for Ensuring
Participation of Children with Special-needs in the Mainstream Primary Education in Bangladesh? | Teachers'
World (The) , Vol. 33-34, pp. 167-176.
- Ahsan, M. Tariq; Umesh Sharma; and Joanne M. Deppeler (2010) Paradigm shift in teacher education: How pre-
service teacher education is responding to the inclusive education reforms in Bangladesh | International
Conference on Child Friendly Inclusive Education, Institute of Education and Research (IER) , University of
Dhaka (7-8 January).
- Akhter, Shamima; Larson, Charles P. (2010) | Willingness to pay for zinc treatment of childhood diarrhoea in a
rural population of Bangladesh | Health Policy and Planning, Vol. 25, No. 3 (May), pp. 230-236.
- Akter, Shamima and Md. Mizanur Rahman (2010) Role of education and child survival status on birth interval
differentials in Bangladesh | International Journal of Anthropology, Vol. 25, Nos. 1-2, pp. 81-88.
- Alam, M. A.; Hakim, M. A.; Rouf, M. A.; Haque, M. O.; Ali, M. E.; Zaidul, I. S. M. (2011) Nutritional status of urban
slum children below five years: Assessment by anthropometric measurements with special reference to
socioeconomic status | Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 85-90.
- Alam, Nurul; Jeroen K. van Ginneken; and Ian Timaeus (2009) | Determinants of Perceived Morbidity and Use of
Health Services by Children Less Than 15 Years Old in Rural Bangladesh | Maternal and Child Health Journal,
Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 119-129.
- Alvi, Eskander and Seife Dendir (2011) Weathering the storms: Credit receipt and child labor in the aftermath of
the great floods (1998) in Bangladesh | World Development, Vol. 39, No. 8 (August), pp. 1398-1409.
- Amin, S. and S. Chandrasekhar (2012) Looking beyond universal primary education: Gender differences in time
use among children in rural Bangladesh | Asian Population Studies, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 23-38.
- Arifeen, S. E; Saha, S. K.; Rahman, S.; Rahman, K. M.; Rahman, S. M.; Bari, S.; Naheed, A.; Mannan, I.; Seraji,
M. H.; Ahmed, N. U.; Hassan, M. S.; Huda, N.; Siddik, A. U.; Quasem, I.; Islam M; Fatima K; Al-Emran, H.; Brooks,
W. A.; Baqui, A. H.; Breiman, R. F.; Sack, D.; and Stephen P. Luby (2009) | Invasive Pneumococcal Disease
among Children in Rural Bangladesh: Results from a Population-Based Surveillance | Clinical Infectious
Diseases, Vol. 48, No. SUPP/2, pp. S103- S113.
- Arifeen, Shams E.; D. M. Emdadul Hoque; Tasnima Akter; Muntasirur Rahman; Mohammad Enamul Hoque;
Khadija Begum; Enayet K. Chowdhury; Rasheda Khan; et al. (2009) | Effect of the Integrated Management of
Childhood Illness strategy on childhood mortality and nutrition in a rural area in Bangladesh: a cluster
randomised trial | Lancet (The), Vol. 374, No. 9687 (August ), pp. 393-403; also published in: Child Care, Health
and Development, Vol. 35, No. 6 (November), pp. 891-892.
- Asadullah, Mohammad Niaz (2011) Intra- and inter-household externalities in children's schooling: evidence from
rural residential neighbourhoods in Bangladesh | Applied Economics, Vol. 43, No. 14 (May) , pp. 1749-1767.
- Asadullah, Mohammad Niaz and Nazmul Chaudhury (2011) Poisoning the Mind: Arsenic Contamination of
Drinking Water Wells and Children's Educational Achievement in Rural Bangladesh | Bonn, Germany: Institute
for the Study of Labor (IZA), IZA Discussion Paper No. 5716 (May); also published in Economics of Education
Review, Vol. 30, No. 5, pp. 873-888.
- Azam, S.; M. Tariq Ahsan; and A. Syed (2010) Prevalence of children with special needs in the government
primary schools of Bangladesh | NAEM JOURNAL, Vol. 5, No. 10.
- Barkat, Abul; Azizul Karim; and Abdullah Al Hussain (2010) Understanding the Scope of Social Protection
Measures as Means to Improve Child Well-Being: A Comparison between Document and Reality -- With special
focus on Mymensingh and Netrokona Districts | Dhaka, Bangladesh: Human Development Research Center
(HDRC) for Save the Children-Sweden Denmark (SCSD) , May.
- Begum, S. S.; Deng, Q.; and B. Gustafsson (2012) Economic growth and child poverty reduction in Bangladesh
and China | Journal of Asian Economics, Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. 73-85.
- Biswas, A.; Rahman, A.; Mashreky, S.; Rahman, F.; Dalal, K. (2010) Unintentional injuries and parental violence
against children during flood: a study in rural Bangladesh | Rural and remote health, Vol. 10, No. 1, p. 1199.
- Blum, Lauren S.; Rasheda Khan; Adnan A. Hyder; Sabina Shahanaj; Shams El Arifeen; and Abdullah Baqui
(2009) | Childhood drowning in Matlab, Bangladesh: An in-depth exploration of community perceptions and
practices | Social Science and Medicine, Vol. 68, No. 9 (May), pp. 1720-1727.
- Campbell, Ashley A.; Saskia de Pee; Kai Sun; Klaus Kraemer; Andrew Thorne-Lyman; Regina Moench-Pfanner;
Mayang Sari; Nasima Akhter; Martin W. Bloem; and Richard D. Semba (2010) | Household Rice Expenditure and
Maternal and Child Nutritional Status in Bangladesh | Journal of Nutrition, Vol. 140, No. 1 (January), pp. 189S-
- Chisti, Mohammod J.; M. A. Salam; P. K. Bardhan; Sharifuzzaman; R. Ahad; S. la Vincente; and T. Duke (2010)
Influences of dehydration on clinical features of radiological pneumonia in children attending an urban diarrhoea
treatment centre in Bangladesh | Annals of Tropical Paediatrics: International Child Health, Vol. 30, No. 4
(December) , pp. 311-316.
- Chowdhury, Fahmida; Chisti, Mohammod Jobayer; Hossain, Md Iqbal; Malek, Mohammad Abdul; Salam,
Mohammed Abdus; Faruque, Abu Syed Golam (2011) Association between paternal smoking and nutritional
status of under-five children attending Diarrhoeal Hospital, Dhaka, Bangladesh | Acta Pædiatrica, Vol. 100, No. 3
(March) , pp. 390-395.
- Chowdhury, Md. Quamrul Hasan, Md. Rafiqul Islam and Md. Kamal Hossain (2010) Effects of Demographic
Characteristics on Neonatal, Post neonatal, Infant and Child Mortality | Current Research Journal of Biological
Sciences, Vol. 2, No. (March) , pp. 132-138.
- Chowdhury, Md. Quamrul Hasan, Md. Rafiqul Islam and Md. Kamal Hossain (2010) Socioeconomic Determinants
of Neonatal, Post neonatal, Infant and Child Mortality | International Journal of Sociology and Anthropology, Vol.
2, No. 6 (June) , pp. 118-125.
- Crawley, Heaven (2010) Moving Beyond Ethnicity: The Socio-Economic Status and Living Conditions of
Immigrant Children in the UK | Child Indicators Research, Vol. 3, No. 4 (October), pp. 547-570.
- Daring, Kohima; Nancy TenBroek; Stephanie Sackett; Alan Talens; and Franklin Baer (2010) Bangladesh child
survival project (October 1, 2004-March 31, 2010) , Netrokona, Dhaka and Panchagor Districts | Grand Rapids,
MI, USA: Christian Reformed World Relief Committee, Special Evaluation, Cooperative Agreement No. GHS-A-00-
04-00010-00, Final evaluation report, USAID DocID: PD-ACQ-719 (June 30).
- Das, Bimal Kumar (2009) | Project Impact on Mother and Children Health Situation in Some Specific Indicators |
Available at website of Social Science Research Network (SSRN).
- Dey, Shuvra Kanti; Aksara Thongprachum; Abm Rafiqul Islam; Gia Tung Phan; Majibur Rahman; Masashi
Mizuguchi; Shoko Okitsu; and Hiroshi Ushijima (2009) | Molecular analysis of G3 rotavirus among infants and
children in Dhaka City, Bangladesh after 1993 | Infection, Genetics and Evolution, Vol. 9, No. 5 (September), pp.
- Dey, Shuvra Kanti; Hideaki Shimizu; Tung Gia Phan; Yuko Hayakawa; Abul Islam; Abul Faiz Mohammad Salim;
Anisur Rahman Khan; Masashi Mizuguchi; Shoko Okitsu; and Hiroshi Ushijima (2009) | Molecular epidemiology of
adenovirus infection among infants and children with acute gastroenteritis in Dhaka City, Bangladesh | Infection,
Genetics and Evolution, Vol. 9, No. 4 (July), pp. 518-522.
- Dey, Shuvra Kanti; Yuko Hayakawa; Majibur Rahman, Rafi qul Islam; Masashi Mizuguchi, Shoko Okitsu; and
Hiroshi Ushijima (2009) | G2 Strain of Rotavirus among Infants and Children, Bangladesh | Emerging Infectious
Diseases, Vol. 15, No. 1 (January), pp. 91-94.
- Dibley, Michael J.; Roy, S.K.; Senarath, Upul; Patel, Archana; Tiwari, Kalpana; Agho, Kingsley E.; Mihrshahi,
Seema (2010) Across-country comparisons of selected infant and young child feeding indicators and associated
factors in four South Asian countries | Food & Nutrition Bulletin, Vol. 31, No. 2 (June) , pp. 366-379.
- Fängström, Britta; Jena Hamadani; Barbro Nermell; Margaretha Grandér; Brita Palm; and Marie Vahter (2009) |
Impaired arsenic metabolism in children during weaning | Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, Vol. 239, No. 2
(September), pp. 208-214.
- Gayen, Kaberi and Robert Raeside (2010) Communicative actions, women's degree of social connectedness
and child mortality in rural Bangladesh | Child: Care, Health and Development, Vol. 36, No. 6 (November) , pp.
- Goudet, Sophie M.; Paula L. Griffiths; Barry A. Bogin; and Nasima Selim (2011) Impact of flooding on feeding
practices of infants and young children in Dhaka, Bangladesh Slums: what are the coping strategies? | Maternal
and Child Nutrition, Vol. 7, No. 2 (April) , pp. 198-214.
- Hale, Lauren; Julie DaVanzo; Abdur Razzaque; and Mizanur Rahman (2009) | Which factors explain the decline
in infant and child mortality in Matlab, Bangladesh? | Journal of Population Research, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 3-20.
- Hamadani, Jena D; Grantham-McGregor, Sally M; Tofail, Fahmida; Nermell, Barbro; Fngstrm, Britta; Huda, Syed
N; Yesmin, Sakila; Rahman, Mahfuzar; Vera-Hernndez, Marcos; Arifeen, Shams E; Vahter, Marie (2010) Pre- and
postnatal arsenic exposure and child development at 18 months of age: a cohort study in rural Bangladesh |
International Journal of Epidemiology, Vol. 39, No. 5, 26 October, pp. 1206-1216.
- Haque, Ehsanul (2009) | Sun Child Program: providing education, preventing school drop out and breaking the
cycle of poverty for underprivileged children in Bangladesh | Paper presented at the Conference on Ideas and
Innovations for the Development of Bangladesh: The Next Decade, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA
- International Labour Office, International Programme on the Elimination of Child Labour (2009) | Breaking the
cycle: key learnings from an ILO-IPEC Project in Bangladesh | Geneva, Switzerland: International Labour Office
- Islam, Asadul and Chongwoo Choe (2009) | Child Labour and Schooling Responses to Access to Microcredit in
Rural Bangladesh | Munich, Germany: Munich Personal RePEc Archive (MPRA), Paper No. 16842.
- Kabeer, Naila and Simeen Mahmud (2009) | Imagining the Future: Children, Education and Intergenerational
Transmission of Poverty in Urban Bangladesh | IDS Bulletin, Vol. 40, No. 1, pp. 10-21.
- Kabir, M.E.; M. S. Banu; and M. Tariq Ahsan (2010) Challenges of inclusive education in Bangladesh: Early
childhood context | International Conference on Child Friendly Inclusive Education, Institute of Education and
Research (IER) , University of Dhaka (7-8 January).
- Khair, Sumaiya (2011) Child Labour Revisited: Gender, Culture, Economics And Human Rights | Dhaka,
Bangladesh: University Press Limited (UPL).
- Khan, Naila Z.; Shamim Ferdous; Robiul Islam; Afroza Sultana; Maureen Durkin; and Helen McConachie (2009) |
Behaviour Problems in Young Children in Rural Bangladesh | Journal of Tropical Pediatrics, Vol. 55, No. 3
(June), pp. 177-182.
- Kippler, Maria; Barbro Nermell; Jena Hamadani; Fahmida Tofail; Sophie Moore; and Marie Vahter (2010) |
Burden of cadmium in early childhood: Longitudinal assessment of urinary cadmium in rural Bangladesh |
Toxicology Letters, Vol. 198. No. 1 (September 15), pp. 20-25.
- Langworthy, Mark and Richard Caldwell (2009) | Save the Children USA in Bangladesh -- Jibon o Jibika program
: End-line survey report | Tucson, AZ, USA: TANGO International; and Washington, DC, USA: USAID, Award No.:
- Larson, Charles P.; Nasrin, Dilruba; Saha, Amit; Chowdhury, Mohiul I.; Qadri, Firdausi (2010) | The added
benefit of zinc supplementation after zinc treatment of acute childhood diarrhoea: a randomized, double-blind
field trial | Tropical Medicine & International Health, Vol. 15, No. 6 (June), pp. 754-761.
- Lee-Wright, Peter (2009) | Child Slaves | London, UK and Sterling, VA, USA: Earthscan Publications.
- Lieten, G. K. (ed.) (2011) Working Boys and Girls at Risk: Child Labour in Urban Bangladesh | Dhaka,
Bangladesh: University Press Limited (UPL).
- Maloni, Priya K.; Elisabeth R. Despres; Joanna Habbous; Andrea R. Primmer; Jefrey B. Slatten; Barbara E.
Gibson; and Michel D. Landry (2010) | Perceptions of disability among mothers of children with disability in
Bangladesh: Implications for rehabilitation service delivery | Disability and Rehabilitation, Vol. 32, No. 10
(August), pp. 845-854.
- Martin, Mary-Laure (2010) Child Participation in Disaster Risk Reduction: the case of flood-affected children in
Bangladesh | Third World Quarterly, Vol. 31, No. 8, pp. 1357-1375.
- Mashreky, S. R. ; A. Rahman; S. M. Chowdhury; L. Svanström; S. Shafinaz; T. F. Khan; and F. Rahman (2010) |
Health seeking behaviour of parents of burned children in Bangladesh is related to family socioeconomics |
Injury, Vol. 41, No. 5 (May), pp. 528-532.
- Mashreky, S. R.; A. Rahman; S. M. Chowdhury; L. Svanström; M. Linnan; S. Shafinaz; T. F. Khan; and F.
Rahman (2009) | Perceptions of rural people about childhood burns and their prevention: A basis for developing
a childhood burn prevention programme in Bangladesh | Public Health, Vol. 123, No. 8 (August), pp. 568-572.
- Mashreky, S. R.; A. Rahman; T. F. Khan; L. Svanstrom; and F. Rahman (2010) | Epidemiology of childhood
electrocution in Bangladesh: Findings of national injury survey | Burns, Vol. 36, No. 7 (November), pp. 1092-
- Mashreky, Saidur R.; Aminur Rahman; Tabassum F. Khan; Leif Svanström; and Fazlur Rahman (2010) |
Determinants of childhood burns in rural Bangladesh: A nested case–control study | Health Policy, Vol. 96, No. 3
(August), pp. 226-230.
- Mihrshahi, Seema; Kabir, Iqbal; Roy, S.K.; Agho, Kingsley E.; Senarath, Upul; Dibley, Michael J. (2010)
Determinants of infant and young child feeding practices in Bangladesh: Secondary data analysis of
Demographic and Health Survey 2004 | Food & Nutrition Bulletin, Vol. 31, No. 2 (June) , pp. 295-313.
- Mondal, Dinesh; Rashidul Haque; R. Bradley Sack; Beth D. Kirkpatrick; and William A. Petri, Jr. (2009) |
Attribution of Malnutrition to Cause-Specific Diarrheal Illness: Evidence from a Prospective Study of Preschool
Children in Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh | American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, Vol. 80, No. 5, pp.
- Murray, E. L.; Brondi, L.; Kleinbaum, D.; McGowan, J. E.; Van Mels, C.; Brooks, W. A.; Goswami, D.; Ryan, P. B.;
Klein, M.; Bridges, C. B. (2012) Cooking fuel type, household ventilation, and the risk of acute lower respiratory
illness in urban Bangladeshi children: a longitudinal study | Indoor Air, Vol. 22, No. 2 (April), pp. 132-139.
- Nahar, Papreen (2010) Health Seeking Behaviour of Childless Women in Bangladesh: An Ethnographic
Exploration For the Special Issue on: Loss in Child Bearing | Social Science and Medicine, Vol. 71, No. 10
(November) , pp. 1780-1787.
- Naheed, Aliya; Samir K. Saha; Robert F. Breiman; Fatema Khatun; W. Abdullah Brooks; Shams El Arifeen; David
Sack; and Stephen P. Luby (2009) | Multihospital Surveillance of Pneumonia Burden among Children Aged <5
Years Hospitalized for Pneumonia in Bangladesh | Clinical Infectious Diseases, Vol. 48, No. SUPP/2, pp. S82-
- Nakamura, Sadako; Shafiqul A. Sarker; Tsuneyuki Oku; Mohammad A. Wahed; Yukiko Wagatsuma (2010) | 273
Effect of Daily Intake of Prebiotic (Fructooligosaccharide) on Weight Gain and Reduction of Acute Diarrhea
Among Children in a Bangladesh Urban Slum: A Randomized Double-Masked Placebo-Controlled Study |
Gastroenterology, Vol. 138, No. 5, Supplement 1 (May), pp. S-51.
- Nelson, E. Anthony S.; David Sack; Lara Wolfson; Damian G. Walker; Lim Fong Seng; and Duncan Steele
(2009) | Financing children's vaccines | Vaccine, Vol. 27, Supplement 5 (November), pp. F12-F17.
- Parajuli, Dilip (2012) Reaching Out of School Children Project: P086791 | Washington, DC, USA: World Bank,
Implementation Status and Results Report, Report No. ISR6388 (APR 11).
- Rabbani, G. H.; Larson, C. P.; Islam, R.; Saha, U. R.; Kabir, A. (2010) Green banana-supplemented diet in the
home management of acute and prolonged diarrhoea in children: a community-based trial in rural Bangladesh |
Tropical Medicine & International Health, Vol. 15, No. 10 (October) , pp. 1132-1139.
- Rahman, Taiabur (2009) | Life and Livelihood of the Poor Children Living in Metropolis Dhaka: Problems,
Prospects and Challenges | In: Amita Singh, Kapil Kapoor, and Rabindranath Bhattacharyya (eds.) Poverty
Reduction -- Beyond the Cage of Best Practices (New Delhi: PHI), pp. 200-221 (Chapter 14).
- Raqib, Rubhana; Sultan Ahmed; Rokeya Sultana; Yukiko Wagatsuma; Dinesh Mondal; A.M. Waheedul Hoque;
Barbro Nermell; Mohammed Yunus; Shantonu Roy; Lars Ake Persson; Shams El Arifeen; Sophie Moore; and
Marie Vahter (2009) | Effects of in utero arsenic exposure on child immunity and morbidity in rural Bangladesh |
Toxicology Letters, Vol. 185, No. 3 (March), pp. 197- 202.
- Ronsmans, Carine; Mahbub E Chowdhury; Sushil K Dasgupta; Anisuddin Ahmed; Marge Koblinsky (2010) |
Effect of parent's death on child survival in rural Bangladesh: a cohort study | Lancet (The), Vol. 375, No. 9730
(5 June), pp. 2024-2031.
- Rosenberg, Rebecca E.; Ahmed, ASM Nawshad U.; Saha, Samir K.; Chowdhury, MAK Azad; Ahmed, Saifuddin;
Law, Paul A.; Black, Robert E.; Santosham, Mathuram; Darmstadt, Gary L. (2010) | Nosocomial Sepsis Risk
Score for Preterm Infants in Low-resource Settings | Journal of Tropical Pediatrics, Vol. 56, No. 2 (April), pp. 82-
- Ross, Russell (2011) Is child work a deterrent to school attendance and school attainment?: Evidence from
Bangladesh | International Journal of Social Economics, Vol. 38, No. 8, pp. 692-713.
- Roth, D. E.; R. Shah; R. E. Black; and A. H. Baqui (2010) | Vitamin D status and acute lower respiratory infection
in early childhood in Sylhet, Bangladesh | Acta Pædiatrica, Vol. 99, No. 3 (March ), pp. 389-393.
- SAARC Human Resource Development Centre (SHRDC) (forthcoming) | SAARC Inventory of HRD Best Practices
in Mitigating Malnutrition of infants, under 5 and Child Bearing Mothers | Islamabad, Pakistan: SAARC Human
Resource Development Centre (forthcoming).
- Saha, K. K.; F. Tofail; E. A. Frongillo; K. M. Rasmussen; S. E. Arifeen; L. A. Persson; S. N. Huda; and J. D.
Hamadani (2010) | Household food security is associated with early childhood language development: results
from a longitudinal study in rural Bangladesh | Child: Care, Health and Development, Vol. 36, No. 3 (May), pp.
- Saha, Kuntal K.; Fahmida Tofail; Edward A. Frongillo; Fardina Mehrin; Shams E. Arifeen; Lars Å. Persson;
Kathleen M. Rasmussen; and Jena D. Hamadani (2009) | Household food security is associated with early
childhood language development in rural Bangladesh | FASEB Journal (The, Journal of the Federation of
American Societies for Experimental Biology), Vol. 23, No. 336.2.
- Saha, S. K.; A. Naheed; El Arifeen, Shams; Islam, M; AlEmran, H; Amin, R; Fatima, K; Brooks, WA; Breiman, RF;
Sack, DA; Luby SP; and Pneumococcal Study Group (2009) | Surveillance for Invasive Streptococcus
pneumoniae Disease among Hospitalized Children in Bangladesh: Antimicrobial Susceptibility and Serotype
Distribution | Clinical Infectious Diseases, Vol. 48, No. SUPP/2, pp. S75-S81.
- Sarker, Profulla and Gareth Davey (2009) | Exclusion of indigenous children from primary education in the
Rajshahi Division of northwestern Bangladesh | International Journal of Inclusive Education, Vol. 13, No. 1
(February), pp. 1-11.
- Save the Children USA (SC) , in collaboration with Helen Keller International (HKI) , the NGO-Forum for Drinking
Water Supply and Sanitation, the Cyclone Preparedness Programme (CPP) of the Bangladesh Red Crescent
Society et al. (2010) Char Fasson pilot project -- innovations for the extreme poor in remote Jibon-o-Jibika
communities, January 2009-February 2010 | Washington, DC, USA: United States Agency for International
Development (USAID) , Final Contractor/Grantee (Final) Report, DocID: PD-ACP-910. Available at: http://pdf.
- Sulaiman, Munshi; Monira Parveen; and Narayan Chandra Das (2009) | Impact of the Food Price Hike on
Nutritional Status of Women and Children | Dhaka, Bangladesh: BRAC, Monograph Series, No. 38 (January).
- Talukder, K.; Salim, M. A. H.; Jerin, I.; Sharmin, F.; Talukder, M. Q.-K.; Marais, B. J.; Nandi, P.; Cooreman, E.;
Rahman, M. A. (2012) Intervention to increase detection of childhood tuberculosis in Bangladesh | International
Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 70-75.
- Tariquzzaman, Sheikh and Naomi Hossain (2009) | The Boys Left Behind: Where Public Policy has Failed to
Prevent Child Labour in Bangladesh | IDS Bulletin, Vol. 40, No. 1, pp. 31-37.
- Uddin, Layli; Manzoor Ahmed; and Altaf Hossain (2009) | Child labour and education in Bangladesh : current
practices and policy recommendations | Geneva, Switzerland: International Labour Office (ILO).
- Uddin, Md Jasim; Larson, Charles P; Oliveras, Elizabeth; Khan, A I; Quaiyum, M A; Saha, Nirod Chandra (2010) |
Child immunization coverage in urban slums of Bangladesh: impact of an intervention package | Health Policy
and Planning, Vol. 25, No. 1 (January), pp. 50-60.
- Uddin, Md. Jasim; Charles P. Larson; Elizabeth Oliveras; Azharul Islam Khan, M. A. Md. Abdul Quaiyum; and
Nirod Chandra Saha (2009) | Child Immunization Coverage in Rural Hard-to-Reach Haor Areas of Bangladesh:
Possible Alternative Strategies | Asia Pacific Journal of Public Health, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 8-18.
- Uddin, M. J.; Saha, N. C.; Islam, Z.; Khan, I. A.; Shamsuzzaman, Quaiyum, M. A.; Koehlmoos, T. P. (2012)
Improving low coverage of child immunization in rural hard-to-reach areas of Bangladesh: Findings from a
project using multiple interventions | Vaccine, Vol. 30, No. 2, pp. 168-179.
- Uddin, Mohammad Nashir; Mohammad Hamiduzzaman; and Bernhard G. Gunter (2009) | Physical and
Psychological Implications of Risky Child Labor: A Study in Sylhet City, Bangladesh | Falls Church, VA, USA:
Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC), Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series
(BDRWPS), BDRWPS No. 8 (July).
- United States Agency for International Development, Bureau of Democracy, Conflict and Humanitarian
Assistance (2010) | Office of Food for Peace, Fiscal Year 2009 Annual Results Report, Save the Children
/Bangladesh | Washington, DC, USA: USAID, Award No.: FFP-A-00- 04-00080-00 (July) (date on cover page:
- World Bank (2010) | Bangladesh - Additional Financing for Reaching Out-of-School Children Project |
Washington, DC, USA: World Bank, Project Paper, Document No. 53926 (April).
- World Bank (2010) | Bangladesh - Disability and Children at Risk Project : procurement plan | Washington, DC,
USA: World Bank, Procurement Plan, Document No. 55176 (January).
- World Bank (2010) | Bangladesh - Reaching Out of School Children : P086791 - Implementation Status Results
Report : Sequence 13 | Washington, DC, USA: World Bank, Implementation Status and Results Report ISR1125
- World Bank (2010) | Bangladesh - Reaching Out-of-School Children Project : restructuring (2 Volumes) |
Washington, DC, USA: World Bank, Project Paper, Document No. 54965 (June).
- World Bank (2011) Bangladesh - Bangladesh Disability and Children at Risk : P106332 | Washington, DC, USA:
World Bank, Implementation Status and Results Report, ISR3701 (September).
- World Bank (2011) Bangladesh - Reaching Out of School Children Project : P086791 | Washington, DC, USA:
World Bank, Implementation Status and Results Report, ISR4572 (September).
- Yamauchi, Futoshi; Yisehac Yohannes; and Agnes Quisumbing (2009) | Risks, ex-ante actions and public
assistance : impacts of natural disasters on child schooling in Bangladesh, Ethiopia and Malawi | Washington,
DC, USA: World Bank Policy Research Working Paper, WPS4909 (April).