- Alam, G. M. Shahidul (2011) Recriminations against Journalists in Bangladesh: Indication of a Deep-
Rooted Problem | Journal of Bangladesh Studies, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 1-8.
- Anam, Mahfuz (2007) The genesis of press freedom in Bangladesh: How media can foster development
– Challenges, Opportunities and way forward | Dhaka, Bangladesh: UNDP Bangladesh, Policy Dialogue,
No. 7 (February 27).
- International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH) (2005) Speaking out Makes of You a Target -- Human
Rights Defenders and Journalists at Risk | Paris, France: International Federation for Human Rights
- Khan, Shahedul Anam (2008) Role of the Media in Combating Terrorism in Bangladesh | In: Farooq
Sobhan (ed.) Countering Terrorism in Bangladesh (Dhaka, University Press Ltd.), pp. 141-156 (Chapter
- Saleh, Asif and Mridul Chowdhury (2009) Media in Bangladesh: Who Will Watch the Watchmen | Paper
presented at the Conference on Ideas and Innovations for the Development of Bangladesh: The Next
Decade, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA (October 9-10).
- Samuel, Geoffrey and Santi Rozario (2010) Contesting science for Islam: the media as a source of
revisionist knowledge in the lives of young Bangladeshis | Contemporary South Asia, Vol. 18, No. 4
(December), pp. 427-441.
- Shahiduzzaman, Md. (2007) Right to Freedom of the Press and Information | In: Human Rights in
Bangladesh 2006 (Dhaka, Bangladesh: Ain o Salish Kendra (ASK)), pp. 67-79 (Chapter 6).